First, my rates increased by double the amnt within the first 3 months of service. THEN, when I disconnected my service with them, they double charged me on my final bill. When I called to inquire as to why, they told me it was because it was hot outside! Fuuckers!

NOW, it's been three months and they STILL haven't refunded my *** deposit! The csr's never know what's going on when I call, except to say the check has been processed.

Well, Gexa, WHERE'S MY REFUND?!?

WHERE?!?!?

My advice, DON'T go with Gexa unless you like giving money away and being treated like shiit.

Had an Experience with Gexa Energy?

Comments

Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Waste Management - Horrible custmer service and pickup service Waste Management "I do understand transition period mistakes but after I call to let you know that you have missed 3 pickups..." Read more Acacia Energy - DISRESPECTFUL & DISTASTEFUL Acacia Energy "They have cut my lights off after I had already paid on more than 3 occasions while my children were at home. When I addressed this with them, their response..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more